<VV> fishtailing away from the Corvair topic

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Thu Oct 12 06:33:55 EDT 2006

Just read the article this morning.  I agree that a letter to the editor is both out of order and entirely insensitive.

What's wierd is that exactly a week earlier, almost to the minute, a friend of mine was killed while driving his '06 Viper overtaking a motorcylce on a two lane road here in Michigan.  (Actually, it wouldn't be to the minute due to the time zone differences, but it still is a little bit freaky.)

It's sad, but these things happen all the time.  Two lane highways are much more dangerous than freeways.  It's a good idea to use an abundance of caution on these roads, regardless of what you're driving.  Funerals are a lousy reason to get together with friends and family.

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.

From: TimogensTurbo at aol.com