<VV> Washer bellows==need assistance

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Nov 28 08:43:32 EST 2006

Folks

I am trying to put together a presentation to get the wiper washer bellows reproduced by my company.  Doug Mackintosh has given me a nice original.

Besides the couple of million Corvairs, would anyone know how many or from what year GM cars this bellows covered?

Seth? Dave Newell perhaps?  Bob Helt? Kent? Bill H?

Let me know ASAP any numbers you may be able to come up with.  If it was the same on all GM's of the 60's I don't see how they can afford NOT to make it.

HANK