<VV> Dakota Digital

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue May 30 07:56:48 EDT 2006

I have used Dakota Digital tachometer correctors (when doing an engine
swap), so I know they make quality products, but I've never used the
head temp gauge.

What I've been using recent is the Westach gages. They are inexpensive,
have inexpensive thermocouples (Autometer's thermocouples cost more than
the gauge!!!) and now have a sweet dual temp 2" gauge. I'm running it in
my Corvair-powered VW Westy.

http://www.ultralightnews.com/engineinfo/chtwirdia.htm

(Sorry, can't find the "normal" 2" gauge... but the face looks the same
on this aircraft model).

Bill