<VV> Really, really Tired

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Mar 27 21:12:15 EST 2006

The short answer is that only the 13" wheel has interference issues on
the suspension with greater than stock backspace.  A 15" wheel can
easily go to 5 1/4" backspace.  The problem is that the most common
wheels only have 4" of BS, so thus their use.  If that's what you're
using, I suggest the 6" wide rims, they generally fit better, have less
bump steer issues, and the performance difference is negligible.

Longer answer: http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

--Bryan