Stock classes, was: <VV> Tires again. Sorry

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 22:48:44 EST 2006

I agree with Mark, the way the stock class is currently setup is the way it
should be. The SCCA stock classes are such that they can use any DOT rated
tire.  This means that the tires with tread that looks like it was drawn on with
a  marker is totally legal. I think that running the tires that are similar to
what  came from the factory is what the stock should be. I also think that it
is so  cool to see how a "real" Corvair can perform.

Ned