<VV> Registration for Mosport is Now Open! Corvair Time Trials, Car Show & More!

redbat01 at aol.com redbat01 at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 12:39:42 EST 2006

Chuck,  It would be a tough commute.  I did a quick check using
MapQuest.  A one-way trip from Buffalo (Adams Mark Hotel) to
Bowmanville, Ontario (Mosport Race Track) is about 146 miles and would
take 2 hours, 37 minutes.  This time estimate probably doesn't include
any allowance for the time you'll spend at the checkpoint when you
cross the border.

You would be much better off staying at the Holiday Inn in Oshawa,
Ontario, which is only 17 miles away and would take only 27 minutes.

According to the NECC registration package, the Holiday Inn of Oshawa
is offering a special NECC rate for Friday night through Tuesday.  The
rate is Cdn$109. Call the Holiday Inn directly (905-576-5101) and be
sure you say are with the "NECC" to receive this special rate.  Al Lacki