<VV> Differential Carrier Leak

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Mar 7 21:13:30 EST 2006

My suggestion would be spray carb cleaner in the hole to flush out the
gear lube and then use a healthy application of Locktite and the bolt
threads. Let sit for at least 24 hrs before refilling differential. The
main thing is cleaning the hole thoroughly with something that
evaporates and leaves no residue. This will also mean draining the
differential before cleaning.

Frank DuVal