<VV> Re: Thats Just Swell - No Corvair?

John Bailey jbailey at daytonwa.net
Thu Jun 8 01:04:22 EDT 2006

Lon,

Tell me it ain't so.  I bought parts from you for my first car ('65 Monza
Convertable, 110HP, 4 sp) back in 1974, and continued to do so with my '62
Greenbrier when Mount St. Helens blew its stack, and Now do the same with my
current Corvair ('61 700 sedan).  I have always have gotten good service
with a personal touch on the phone even when something has gone south.
However, I agree with RonH your own health is the most important thing you
have.  However, you gotta be discreet with that last statement...Linda might
object!

John B.