<VV> Hershey in Oct (no Corvair)

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 12:35:38 EDT 2006

As many of you know the biggest car show on earth is held every year in Oct
in Hershey PA. The sheer size and scope is mind boggling. Getting a room
anywhere near there is impossible. They are usually booked 5-7 years in advance.
Well just so happens my wife grew up in Hershey and is still in contact with lots
of locals, so I was able to get a room reserved 1 mile from the show. She
however cannot go. I would be willing to split the cost of the room starting Tues
Oct 3rd thru Saturday Oct 7th.
   I have advertised this same offer to the local antique car club so it will
be on a "first to commit basis". with a definite yes let's do it.
   I know October is months away but the motel owner said this was a
cancellation (on the day I inquired) and almost never happens.
   Email me off the list if you are interested and I can give you details.
   Ed in Florida