<VV> Valve Rotators--no Corvair

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 3 11:48:59 EDT 2006

Check your shop manuals. They are on some 80hp FC motors.

I cannot find a reference in the '61 manual, but the '64 supplement:
Pg 6A-7, Valves,

"...The bead lock design exhaust valve (fig.8) is used on all engines
except R-10 which uses the single groove type lock and valve rotators."

SO I guess even 95 hp could have them.

Frank DuVal