<VV> VirPic pages fixed..i think...

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 22:25:51 EDT 2006

OK...my server dropped a bunch of stuff the past 24 hours, but I think
it's all restored now.  The Yenko and Buffalo pics can all be found at
http://www.edselmotors.com/vairtrek.html
although, a shortcut fo better Yenko pics is
http://www.edselmotors.com/moreyenkoa.html

and of course, i typoed the link to watch the short quicktime movie of
warren at the piano..try:

http://www.edselmotors.com/warrenpiano.MOV

Just got back from the shipboard valve cover races. More pics comin'
soon.

And where the heck are you VV guys getting the name badges?  I think I
missed name tag signup last week..too busy getting ready to go to read
all my VV the last 10 days or so.  Hope to make the VV meeting wed
night..unless th' wife makes me spend all day looking at water fall
over a cliff.

Tim in Buffalo

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===