<VV> Body trim plate

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Jul 17 09:04:44 EDT 2006

If the build sheet isn't in the seats somewhere, then it isn't in the
car. Only a few cars actually had it built into the seats, the rest
weren't so lucky. So don't worry about it if you can't find it, as it
probably doesn't exist.

The interior color is the "758" in the lower left. Also BTW, the build
week is 12C, the body sequence is 6126 (that number of that body style
to be built), the 67-10537 is the year and body style, and the C-C is
the exterior paint code.

-Mark