<VV> A New E-bay Low! HUMOR

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 18:35:02 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/14/2006 5:16:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lonwall at corvairunderground.com writes:

"It came  with a manual tranny...?" from the factory eh?

PHD in this case must  mean Pretty Hopheadded Dorks. Or perhaps it's a
PHD he is looking for as a  purchaser?

Hey Lon,
Welcome back!
I always thought a PHD was a Post Hole Digger... I have two of them
myself... one for small holes and one for big holes... I thought he was gonna  use the
handles to pry it out of the cubby hole in the garage.
;-)
I'm very glad your surgery went well, but remember you need some recovery
time, too. Get some rest.
Later,
Lonzo.... "the younger, taller, but not quite as charming Lon"

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg