<VV> Help

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 09:27:30 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/7/2006 5:45:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ste59lin at sonic.net writes:

> I am a new registered user of your site and can't figure out how to change
> my mailman settings to where I don't get the digest - wish to change to the
> other option. Also, how do I read past issues - looking for assistance with an
> engine problem with my 63 Spyder - timing problem/oil cooling system
> problem. Any assistance in learning how to do these things are much appreciated.
> Stevan Williams (E-Mail: ste59lin at sonic.net) I am working on my 13th and 14th
> Corvair cars; these two are "project" cars.

-----------------
Welcome to the Group!

Stevan, at the bottom of every email you get from us is the URL  to go to..

go to the page and log in with the password we sent you when you subscribed,
otherweise request a new PW  and it will be sent in seconds!

Archives are  listed in the CORSA   /   VV   pages   just click on the month
you want to look at by subject,  etc.

http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/

Or  you can join   www.virtualcorvairclub.com   and they have them there in a
different format