<VV> throw me out

Tom Wright mail2tom at vaxxine.com
Tue Jan 24 19:40:06 EST 2006

I don't know what I am missing now.

I reviewed the assembly manual, and it shows the clutch throw out fork with a piece of spring steel on the back of it. The fork and spring is supposed to go into the throwout bearing groove. The spring on mine is wider than the groove and will not stay in said groove. The dumb question is; do I need a new fork? I don't know why this spring is wider, it doesn't look like the spring is deformed. Am I missing something else?

Why do I find this stuff out after I have everything bolted together? (rhetorical)!

Thanks.

Tom Wright
St.Catharines
www.vaxxine.com/tomspage