<VV> Re: Headlights

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 22:36:56 EST 2006

Given how well the Cibie E codes work, and they have been proven to be
beyond reproach, why bother with unproven HIDs? I've heard the same thing about
the redesigned Sylvania units, but my contacts still say they leave a LOT to be
desired. I would believe, if you want HID, the best route would be to convert
 Cibie E codes to HID. But NOT the H4 units. The CSRs should take care of
this  very well, or an OLD set of Cibie H1 low only beams.

In a message dated 1/21/2006 2:45:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,