<VV> VV Extinction: A Verdict....

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Jan 15 13:19:21 EST 2006

I believe this thread has reached a natural closure... the verdict...
Guilty as charged!
The charges?
For being an open forum.
For allowing questions to be asked freely.
For allowing answers to come back freely.
For connecting Corvair fans on an international level.
For serving a diverse group of people.
and....?

My thanx to everyone on this list. Without you, my Corvair life would be
severely limited. I am one of those Corvair fans who lives about 3 hours
from the closest Corvair fan, and about 6 hours drive and a 90 minute ferry
ride (if you hit it just right) from the closest larger group.

Merv's corollaries for VV postings:

-Always assume the intent of the posting is positive. If it appears to be
negative, provide an opportunity to explore what the person is trying to say
(offline?), or try to put a positive spin to it in your response to the
list.
-Written language carries only  about 20% of the message. Context, body
language, and tone of voice carries the other 80% (sometimes very difficult
to do via email!).
-Emoticons help clarify the intent of the message (ie:  ;-)  or <G>)

Feel free to add what works for you....!

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC
62 GB 103/4speed