<VV>Tires

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 11:02:28 EST 2006

As I recalll, the Bandag recapping process was pretty good. Auto crossers running stock class would get a little advantaqe when they ran the Bandag recaps because the process did indeed stiffen the sidewall and in addition gave the tread a bit more width. Does anyone know if the Bandag recap service is still available?