<VV> BG Services for Corvair powerglide transmissions

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Thu Feb 23 11:23:43 EST 2006

Hi Randy,

  Unless you have a PG with wasily accessable transmission cooler
lines it will probably not work. I have had this service done to my
cars in the past and basically they stick the machine "inline" with
the trans cooler at one of the cooler lines. It takes the old fluid
in from the supply line and sends new clean fluid into the cooler
from the other line. They run it long enough to replace all of your
fluid. Hope this helps.

Anil

Message: 5