<VV> Re: Polite Suggestion

John H. Green jgreen at alum.mit.edu
Sun Feb 19 14:00:25 EST 2006

I very much appreciate the polite suggestion. As a novice Corvair owner, I
first look at my (growing) Corvair library and post on the VV list only if I
have questions. I almost always receive answers, sometimes off list.
Recently Harry Yarnell and Bob Helt helped me through a clutch replacement.
They have been answering questions such as where to use gasket sealer that
are not covered in our books. By the way, my 17 year old twins are doing
most of the work.

John Green
Silver Spring, Maryland
1965 Monza convertible 110/4, almost on the ground.