<VV> I'm back!!!!! Surgery update/No vair...

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 18:47:45 EST 2006

Hey guys,
We got to Louisville at 6:20 this morning... got the prescreening and blood
work all done by 8:30, and was on my way to the OR by 9:00... I was in surgery
for a little over an hour, and in recovery until noon... it all went well, and
my only dissappointment was that the Dr wouldn't let me keep the rod... I did
have 2 VERY attractive young female surgeons playing with my leg... and
Cheryl was right there with me.... dog-gone-it... she made sure to tell me to make
sure the "rod" in my leg is the ONLY rod they work on... Cheryl is SUCH a riot.
;-)
I'm back on crutches, and go back to see the Dr on Thursday... it hurts a bit
on the bottom of my heel where they cut it open to remove the rod... I have a
bottle of Lortab and some sleeping pills.... but I've not taken any yet...
not hurting enough... my biggest pain is in my throat, where the shoved that
tube down while I was asleep... it looks like a tiny Tasmanian Devil was loose in
there...
The Dr said no driving for at least a week... so I reckon I'll spend my days
watching the TV in bed for a little while... maybe hop online and see what you
guys are up to.
Y'all be good, thanks for the prayers, and it looks like (as long as I don't
rebreak it) I'm gonna be fine... it's just gonna take a little time.
Thanks again EVERY BODY!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg