<VV> Rear Glass Explosion

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Mon Feb 6 00:18:35 EST 2006

A temperature change caused by halogen work lights maybe?  I know you didn't mention presence of any work lights, but...

These days my older eyes need lots of light; I used a halogen light when working on my Corvette and cracked the windshield with it even though the light was a couple of feet away from the glass.

Mark Noakes