<VV>blower motor removal/ was oil pressure switch (LM)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 00:41:36 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/29/2006 12:36:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
slowboat at mindspring.com writes:

Just did  it on my 4 door. Couldn't get the heater motor assy out without
dropping  the RHS axle/link. be clear now, we're talking LM  here.

Funny... I've always just unhooked the right side heater hose... sometimes
needs to loosen the exhaust pipe if I don't have it jacked up (i.e.: on
ramps)... never pulled a shaft or axle to get one out (EM or LM).... but these  long
arms of mine DO help...
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg