<VV> Household items

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 20 18:05:53 EST 2006

A steamer pot can be used for a parts cleaner since the strainer is made to
fit inside and comes with a lid. Freezer bags hold up better than thinner
sandwich bags and have a place to write on them with a sharpie marker. The
latest in disposable food storage containers are great for various
nuts/bolts, small parts crap and are stackable and clear. I used some small
rectangular ones to protect the three point seat belt mechanism I tucked
away in the side panel below the quarter window handle. Nothing getting wet
there. As per toys you can run different size nerf balls through air ducts
to clean them by reversing your shop vac to blow. We use to run a sponge
through a concrete pumping hose to clean it out. Same dog different leg.

Regards,

Zane Brock

zanebrock at bellsouth.net

678-494-5281office