<VV> Concoursphobia, Part 2

norman.witte at comcast.net norman.witte at comcast.net
Sun Aug 27 19:38:36 EDT 2006

Both cars are having drivability issues, still.  On the turbo, putting the shrouds on drove the temps way back up, so those are getting dropped asap.  I still don't have the Safeguard working right, and so I really haven't tried hard to make boost.

The coupe has a real stutter in the midrange, like it is way too rich.  I am thinking about buying Bob's new book and playing with the carbs over the winter.  Ken Hand is guessing that the secondaries are coming on too soon, so adjusting that linkage is probably the first step.

Norm
From: TimogensTurbo at aol.com