<VV> Long nut for idler

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sat Aug 26 20:16:55 EDT 2006

At 11:18 hours 08/26/2006, Smitty Smith wrote:

>Don't need it, just an ordinary thin wall socket works fine.
>RonH

Aw, you need to make it more sophisticated and use additional
tools.     Tim Allen had the right idea; simple is too easy.

Life must be HARD, so that we can all adhere to our Nietzschean ideals.

You need the ratchet, the extension, the swivel, the socket, and a
screwdriver...  always have to have a screwdriver.   And, a hammer
handle.   Maybe a band-aid.   And a small can of Go-Jo and a
rag.   It all makes you look like you're prepared, and that you know
what you're doing, when viewed by the passers-by who will be checking
you out.

"That which does not kill us makes us sore."  -- Fredrick Nitchzee

tony..     (has a 1/2x9/16 in the glove box)