<VV> drive wheels (No Corvair)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 00:35:51 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/14/2006 12:26:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
AeroNed at aol.com writes:

The 2006  Chevy Impala SS has a V-8 option and it's FWD...

Hey Ned (and others),
I just read in a magazine (maybe Motor Trend? It's the one where they had
Kowalski from the Original "Vanishing Point" movie interviewed and then he drove
 a prototype Challenger) that GM will be making Pontiac a strictly RWD car
all up  and down the line, no FWD Pontiacs will exist by 2009 or 2010... Chevy
will also  be making a large sedan, RWD, along with the Camaro & 'vette...
maybe a few  others...
I was in the Dr's office when I read it, and I've also slept since  then...
I think the same page mentioned how Ford was going in the opposite
direction...
Oh well...
Good luck!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg