<VV> Bordering Comical...(No Corvair)

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 13 18:52:19 EDT 2006

Ned, doesn't the spoiler actually move the center of pressure even further
forward? If so, doesn't that exacerbate the instability you talked about?
I thought the front spoiler was to correct a condition of front end
lightness at speed. Silly me! <G>
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone