<VV> Azure Aqua Paint

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Fri Apr 21 00:19:55 EDT 2006

Aqua.

Speaking of which, I have started a couple of Albums of my favorite Aqua car.  Hopefully I will add pictures as I get time, especially to the restoration album - takes time to scan in the old pics.

Alice: Her adventures from Lake Placid through Lexington:
http://community.webshots.com/album/549666966nvLuBJ

Alice's Restoration: started in 1997 and (nearly) finished in 2001:
(Currently only pics from first couple of months)
http://community.webshots.com/album/549658850kXpBCs

Bill Hubbell