<VV> Re: Mystery Brakes & Caustic typing????

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 17:41:02 EDT 2006

FUNNY!!!    Scott didn't sound upset to me!!!   He just replied!  I only
added the "sharp tongue"  explanation  after reading  the mail on an adjacent PC
while typing my response......

I guess Caterpillar shouldn't have sent us all to "Controlling Emotions in
the workplace"......where you learn to disregard ALL  tones of voice / words  in
electronic communications...It's a GLOBAL  world......many cultures......very
diverse!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!