<VV> Hi, Hank. Real effort tracking you down (Corvairs)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 21:49:04 EDT 2006

Hank,

You don't know me but I monitor VV & Fastvair and a guy named J. R. on  there
responded to my inquiry as to finding '64 convertible weatherstippings and
same for doors at a price better than the normal vendors.  He said he  thought
you may work for SofSeal (?)

Of course, I realize this may be a wildgoose chase and also, of course, Lon
responded with a "support us" lecture - which I DO.  Bought MANY parts from
he & Cal.

Can you offer any place to go for these?  Money is obviously a  barrier.  I
need everything.

Thanks,
Joe Dunlap
Florida