<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 10--Convention

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 14:30:49 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/3/2006 12:03:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

If you  mean that to get to any other state we start by heading north, you
are  right. Buffalo is 1230 miles and Detroit is 1200. From where I sit they
appear to be on either end of a big lake that's half  in  Canada

Padgett,

That's what I was trying to say.   For me, Buffalo OR   Detroit are like next
door to each other.  Draw a straight line from  Orlando to either and you
will see what I mean.  On the other hand, if no  one else bid it then it looks
like the Board had no choice.

Joe Dunlap
Cen. Florida