<VV> Jets for power LITTLE CORVAIR

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Wed Sep 21 13:44:13 EDT 2005

I thought that you leaned an airplane motor to maintain the correct
stochiometry; the higher you go, the thinner the air gets.  My recollection
was that running rich at takeoff was to ensure max power--better to waste
some gas than to be too lean and not get airborne.

Norm Witte

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org