<VV> Smitty trip NOT

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 1 14:22:14 EDT 2005

Padgett-Remember you want  a differential between front and rear, even for
radials, at least most folks agree with that. About 10 lb lower in front
than rear. I wouldn't think you wouldn't want more than a maximum of 35 psi
in rear and probably less than that.  Lower the front pressure to 25 and
start from there.There ARE some who claim they run even pressures with
radials.  Track cars are different than street. Personally for the street I
would start at 22 and 32, F&R.

Chuck S
BBRT