<VV> Renault "We are the champions" -- minimal corvair

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Sun Oct 23 20:06:40 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
anyone ever try something like this with Corvair engines?  i guess it has to rev pretty high for this to work...

> At the Renault F1 site, some engineers made the F1 Renault V10 engine
> sing "We are the champions".  Sounds better than Alonso's rendition.
> http://www.renaultf1.com/en/car/engine/index.php?news=tcm:3-41673

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous