<VV> Gas Gauge and Tail Lights

Steve Ziegler sziegler at cox.net
Sun Oct 23 16:44:03 EDT 2005

I can't help you with the gas gauge, but I had exactly the same problem with
the tail-lights and head-lights on my '64 Monza.With the help of Terry Kalp,
we figured out that it was a combination of poor grounding and one bad
blinker bulb.(Be sure you are using the correct bulbs in the correct
places).It is this type of combination that can drive you crazy, but we
figured it out by trial and error.Grounding was accomplished by drilling
through the tail light fixture and using a screw to run a ground wire to the
chassis.

Steve