<VV> Re: Re: RE: dash plaques, awards, t-shirts etc..........

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 00:07:16 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/15/2005 7:06:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mopar at jbcs2.net writes:

A  convention T-shirt with a set background and design,
but if you pre-order,  your choice of an early or late, coupe or convertible,
FC or wagon, or  even an ultra. Can this be done? Would it even be
conceivable that instead  of a conventioner buying one shirt, he may now buy
2 or 3, each  different?

Don't get me wrong, I think this sort of personalization would be a great
idea. It might even have a second benefit to increase the number of pre
registrations. This can be a big worry for any event planner, especially if it's  the
first time for the event. How many people are going to come? How many shirts
do we need? The number of shirt sales usually decreases greatly after the
event  is over. We had about 60% pre registration for the Roundup.

Ned