<VV> Dash Plaques

Hubert A Smith vairologist at juno.com
Thu Oct 13 00:33:36 EDT 2005

Smitty Says:  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the value of
dash plaques.  I was one of those who were somewhat upset that Lex did
not provide them.  Why?  I have a plaque from every show I have ever
attended since the late 60s mounted on boards for display.  They include
rallys and autocross plaques.  I think, not to exagerate, 8 square feet
of plaques mounted tight against one another.  What value are they?  Not
a dime.  But when I look at the board I can visualize each of the shows
represented and what (if anything) took place there.
        Let me take this opportunity to request that if any of you have
any influence over decisions reguarding plaques. PLEASE stop making the
billboards.  They are not attractive to me.  The only thing you can say
about them is, they are big.