<VV> Ride Height by "Starburst"

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 12:16:54 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/6/2005 9:20:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Some other reason?

As anyone who's seen a 1964  Vair car  with a broken / missing  leaf  link to
lower "A-arm"  will attest:

The car sags dramatically...almost to the point of undriveable......those 64
rear springs are SOFT!!

I used them on my Fiberglass bodied / 1300 lb   SpeedSkater....

How's that for a Nuclear Explosion????

Hope everyone has there shades on!   LOL

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug