<VV> virus (no Corvair)

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 28 13:52:51 EST 2005

I received this from my employer, Coldwell Banker, who has concerns
about this new threat.

A new variant of the "Bagle" trojan - W32/Bagle.gen!7B14EBCA - came
out 4 days ago and has started to make its way into various email
systems.  If you are impacted at all, it will be most likely when
someone who has your email address in their address book gets
infected and your address is spoofed.  (You will know if you suddenly
get a number of bounce-back messages when you didn't send anything
out to those addresses)

Chuck Armer

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman