<VV> Gearshift

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Nov 5 17:57:19 EST 2005

As others have said, this is most likely a linkage problem, and the two
major causes are a worn clevis and pin, and shot or missing tube
bushings.  Your favorite Corvair manual will have more info - the Tech
Guide, Classic Corvair, Beginner's Manual, and How to Keep Your Corvair
Alive - all cover the subject.  I also have some tips on my website,
see:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/shifter.html

--Bryan