<VV> Re: New PayPal Scam - watch out!

Turbovert at aol.com Turbovert at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 22:36:16 EST 2005

I have recently received two notices, appearing to be from PayPal (very
official-looking) warning me that there has been unauthorized account activity
originating in a foreign country. It then directs me to "update" my records by
re-entering credit card and bank information.
PayPal has officially responded to me that this is indeed a "spoof"  and to
NOT respond.
What is really scary is that they have the last 4 digits of my credit card  #
and bank acct.#, and indicate as such in the update section. Watch It!

Mike Harrison
Farmington, MI
'65Turbo/Vert "RALFWHO"