<VV> re: VP Camaro

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 23:30:31 EDT 2005

I know this might sound a bit funny, but I really like plain Jane machines like the 67 Camero that Tony's brother bought. I always wanted an early Camero with a straight six and a three speed. I didn't know they came with a bench seat, though I did see an early Firebird that had a bench seat. The seat had a relief in the front edge to make room for the floor mounted shifter.

Joe White (62 Sedan)
Boulder, CO
CORSA, RMC