<VV> Re: CORVAIR GARAGE MAHAL

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 21:33:59 EDT 2005

i too hope to be building a 30 x 40 garage soon  (along with the new house
with 30 x 30 garage attached).   we visited one the same size recently. it was a
very bad time for my wife.  the size is great etc but when they put the floor
coating on , they did not put anything for non slip on it, like sand etc.  i
did that with sand once and it worked fine.  now my wife took a very hard
spill on this nice shiney surface and has been flat on her back over a week now.
sooo do not put a super shiney surface on your garage floor! i may even have
them put a broom finish on mine then paint it, or at best put a blast of sand
on it after painting it before it dries. it looks so nice, but this painter
never did a garage floor before.   regards, tim colson