<VV> 10k Monza on Ebay/concours judging.

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun Jul 31 07:39:24 EDT 2005

Even an original car will get dirty underneath, maybe some oil leakage,
grease around the grease fittings, and the urge is to leave it. This could
lead to a lot of point deductions.
I have seen "original" cars score well in concours, but these have been
literally scrubbed clean underneath.

Gary Swiatowy