<VV> What people are willing to pay for parts....

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 06:16:30 EDT 2005

I am amazed at what people pay for items on Ebay. For example, I have
been watching a trunk weatherstrip. Clarks charges just under $18. for
a new trunk weatherstrip. The one on Ebay just sold for $31.32.
Someone paid almost double what a vendor charges and you know they
will back the product. I always check prices with the vendors before I
bid on something. If I can purchase cheaper from a vendor and am able
to support the reproduction of Corvair parts, I'm going to do it.

That is all, off my soapbox.

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.