<VV> Nebraska- Massey Estate Corvair Auction

Brown, David BrownD at bsci.com
Sun Jul 17 23:03:03 EDT 2005

I haven't been following the "auction" thread(s).  Has there been one
about the Massey estate auction in Holbrook, NE yet on August 6th?  I
just got the info in the mail today (sent to Corvair Houston), so not
sure if the info is out there yet.

There are 7 Corvairs & 1 Ultravan in "nice" condition, plus 46 other
"restorable & parts" Corvairs.  These include 6 "pick-ups" (1
"stepside"), 2 vans, 2 Greenbriers & 1 wagon.  Plus lots of parts,
engines, tyrannies, etc, etc.  Apparently a 40 year collection of
Corvairs & parts.

You can view a color PDF file of their info by going to:
http://www.kuceraauctions.net , and clicking on "Kucera Auction
Service".  If you can't down load this, let me know & I can email you
the info.

Dave
Corvair Houston