<VV> Re: Still need Help (Powerglide) & locate Art Eller.

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 00:17:42 EDT 2005

There are several Tech Guide articles written by one Art Eller.  Of  course,
those articles are a few yrs. old so I don't know if he is still  around.

My wife's '64 Monza Vert. has a well known Central Florida Corvair
personality (?) AND his automatic Trans. shop guy completely baffled as it  refuses to
upshift to Drive if you start in Low & then manually upshift  it.  Yeah, I
know.  We would probably never do that, but still it will  not upshift so
something is wrong somewhere.  I'm just trying to find a  highly experienced
Powerglide guy to put these guys in touch with.

Of course, we know all about the "E"clip and these guys have several pages
of Tech guides on the subject.  Any other help greatly appreciated.

Joe Dunlap
Cen. Florida
2 Corvairs & a buncha other stuff
BeaveRun or Bust