<VV> Removing 140 carbs

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:29:48 -0500

Yes, leave the cross shaft attached to both sides, and the fuel lines
running to all four carbs, and it all comes off together. Assuming the
breather is off, too.  That's the best way if you're returning it back as
is, without taking the carbs apart.

If you're removing them to rebuild them, it's probably easier to break the
fuel lines free from the carbs while they're still mounted.  Otherwise, it's
a wiggly mess, ESPECIALLY if never been disconnected.

Barry Ellison
2005 Corsa SC President
65 Corsa 140 Coupe, 4spd
65 Monza 140 Vert, 4spd
61 Lakewood PG, Next project

> We are removing our 140 carbs for the first time.  After
> snipped
> can the whole setup be removed as a single unit?

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.