<VV> NEW THREAD ATTEMPT

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Mon Feb 7 16:30:24 EST 2005

Just goes to show you, if you stay involved with the Corvair hobby, it will
help keep you young!  Least I am hoping ... ;>)

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: TONY FIORE [mailto:tonycorsa@juno.com]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 11:29 AM
To: SPYDER62@aol.com
Cc: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> NEW THREAD ATTEMPT

I've seen many answers on this new thread concerning age. Some say they
are as old as 60 !! --- My, MY!
      May I humbly add my 2 cents to this thread?
I happen to be 93 and will be 94 years of age in June.
I bought my first Corvair in September of 1959, the first 1960 Corvair
delivered in New York City.
If we're talking about age, let's talk about age.

 Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"
 _________